– we source our tuxedo fabrics from only the finest Italian and british mills, with a range of weights, weaves and fabric compositions available.
– the perfect custom made tuxedo can be made in a range of materials from deep velvets to barathea cloths and classic frescos we have the range to make of cloths to make that perfect dinner jacket / tuxedo.
– we construct our tuxedos using a full canvas as standard
– a full canvas is the highest level of tuxedos construction possible it involves stitching a horse hair lining in-between the outer fabric and inner lining.
– this allows the jacket to breathe well, move naturally and mold to your shape over time.
– a full canvas construction is also the sturdiest form of construction and allows the suit to last 5+ years with the correct care.
– we make using a half-canvas on our cotton & linen fabrics
– two lesser forms of construction are a half canvas (most MTM tailors use this) and a fused construction (too be avoided at all costs)
– more about made to measure suit jacket construction can be found using the link below.
– we tailor our custom made tuxedos using a european style, with softer shoulders and canvassing
– in saying this, the fit is in the eye of the beholder and customer preferences are our highest priority